Pages

Wednesday 27 March 2013

My Autobiography

This week I presented my autobiography in front of my class. There are some personal formation I deleted because I'm being cyber smart.

In my presentation I shared interesting information about my life,inspirations and future aspirations.

My Autobiography


Who I am?
My name is Timothy it means the holy bible. I am 12  years old turning 13. I am a NZ born, I was raised up in a town in Hawks Bay.
You may not know this but I am Soloman Island and Samoan and my mum Soloman Island.


Education/History
My first school I went to was St Annes it was a Catholic School I  started with a shy day I was with a samoan  lady called Mrs Nu’u. Me and my sister started . both on the same day.


Aspirations

Me
Steps to achieve my future aspirations
2013
Try to finish  and  my hardest to complete year 8
2014/2019
Starting  a good college. And take subjects that will help achieve my aspirations-like science-english
2020
Travel to University  and start of with the  basics.
2023
I would be out there supporting my family and finally achieved  what I wanted to achieve


  • Dad. My Dad  inspires me to become a famous rugby player because he works hard in our family and that what I would like to do work hard to reach my goals.......

No comments:

Post a Comment