Pages

Monday 27 May 2013

Listening...


Monday 27 May 2013....

Listening requires more intelligence than speaking  -Turkish Proverb

What does it mean?
To me this means that when you are listening you are gathering information that will help you understand and get a clear picture of what your family or others are saying.

Body Language?

What is body language?

While body language means to me that how your body reacts to something for example: say someone is talking to me and I turn my body away from them looking at another person ignoring the person that is talking to me.

Listening:

Do you know why listening is very important to other people? because when they ask you a questions you can answer it back.

This is a document I put together for Skills For Adolescence witch we were focusing on..

No comments:

Post a Comment