Pages

Wednesday 28 August 2013

The Boy In Striped Pyjamas...

The boy in striped pyjamas...


I stepped onto the rocks and climbed on until I totally see a gargantuan barbed wire-fence standing in front of me as the soldiers lining on the line waiting for a call from the commandant. Inside the fence, I surprised to see a boy, around my age sitting alone on the ground. He is wearing a striped pyjama. His bald head shining under the sunny light, he looks up at me with naïve eyes and i smiling at him, a friendly smile. Through his eyes, I thought he might be suffering a lot and his face also expressing something miserable and pitiful. I start to tell him what I am doing here and ask him what he is doing here. He answers me with an innocent voice that he wants to be separate from the other people so he is lonely. After a moment, I know his name is Samuel and he is being a prisoner at this concentration camp where all the prison lives. I feel something interest about this boy so I decide to sit down on the other side of the fence and begin to tell him about my story as a friend. …

After that time, I more often come to the forest and visit him, also bring him some food with a board game. The story about the friendship between Samuel and me just continue….



This is a little short Descriptive writing of The boy in striped pyjamas...

No comments:

Post a Comment